The GE experience interferes a lot with the software of your computer. It also sometimes installs the drive in the wrong way. This is why a lot of users want to disable the GeForce Experience. Disabling the software will prevent it from interfering with other software. If you want to know about “how to disable GeForce experience?”. We shall be seeing several methods so that you can disable Geforce easily. All of these methods are very much easy to implement.
I shall take care to explain all these things in very simple terms. You can go through all of them and choose the one which appeals most to you. I have discussed easy to difficult methods in this article. There will also be many other important things that I have embedded in this article. You will find them very useful. So let us see how to Disable the GeForce experience?
What is GeForce Experience?
GeForce experience is a complimentary software with the GeForce GTX graphics card. It helps in updating the drivers from time to time. It also optimizes the game settings for the animation. This software automatically adjusts the power consumption in a graphic card so that it works in optimal mode and no extra pressure is there. The application of this software is more to display good quality graphics of games.
How to Disable GeForce Experience?
Now we shall see the various ways by which you can disable the GeForce Experience. All of these procedures are explained in detail and simple terms. You can uninstall the Ge Force experience in various ways. You can either uninstall it at all, disable it using the startup option, service configuration. So let us now see the various ways by which you can disable the GeForce Experience.
1. Disable Using the Startup Option
Over here we shall be seeing how to disable the GeForce experience using the startup option. The steps have been described properly. It is quite simple to implement this step.
1. For the Windows 10, 8 Users
This procedure for Windows 10 and 8 is given below.
- First of all, go to the Taskbar icon and right-click on it.
- After that, you need to go to the Task Manager.
- Then you have to go to the startup tab.
- Next search for the option Nvidia GeForce Experience.
- After that go ahead and disable it.
Now you have to restart your computer. This is how you can disable GeForce using the startup option.
2. For the Windows 7 Users
Now let us look at the procedure of disabling GeForce Experience Windows 7 below.
- First of all, go to the Start menu and click on the search option below.
- After you have done this, type “Ms. Config” in the search.
- After this Run that program.
- Now after this you have to click on the search tab.
- Now search for the GeForce Experience option and click disable.
This was the disabling process in Windows 7. You can implement the same steps on your computer to disable the software. It is a very simple process.
2. Uninstall GeForce Experience Using Control Panel
Another very good solution is to uninstall GeForce Experience through the Control Panel. So we shall be seeing the uninstalling process below.
- First of all, go to the Cortana search option and type the Control panel.
- Launch the program now.
- After you have done this go to uninstall a program.
- A list of programs shall come up and you need to type GeForce Experience.
- After this go ahead and click on uninstall above.
- Now the uninstall window comes up and you need to click on uninstall.
- Wait for the process to finish and then a close option will come up, you need to tap it and close the process.
Hope you understood the method and you can implement it for yourself. This is how you can uninstall Geforce completely.
3. Disable Via the Service Configuration
Over here we shall see another way by which you can disable the GeForce Experience. Here we shall be disabling the GeForce experience via the service configuration. One thing about this is that this will disable graphic card service as well. The driver update notification will not come to you. You have to check and update drivers manually.
- Firstly you have to go to the start menu and then type “services.MSC”.
- A new list having all the different software will open up.
- From here search for NVIDIA Display Container LS and right-click on it.
- From the menu which appears click on properties.
- A window will appear and select disabled in the startup type category.
- After that click on Apply and then on OK.
- The thing will be implemented now.
You now have to restart your computer to refresh your system and apply changes. This is how you can disable GeForce Experience using the service configuration. After you do this, you should check the driver updates from time to time and should also update them.
Here are some important FAQs by the users.
1. How to download the GeExperience Experience software?
You need to go to the site here and download and install the software.
2. What are the system requirement to run this software?
The system requirements for GeForce experience are Windows 7, Windows 10, and RAM should be 2GB. Disc space required is 1 GB.
3. What will I get if I log into GeForce experience?
You will get several prizes and giveaways when you make an account in GeForce. You also get many gaming-related perks.
4. What are the data that GeForce send to Nvidia?
This software sends data like driver changes required, hardware configuration compatibility, etc. These data will improve and upgrade Nvidia.
5. Why do optimal settings do not apply to some games?
In some games, the architecture is not suitable for GeForce, therefore GeForce cannot optimize the graphics in the game.
Hope this article helped you understand “how to disable GeForce experience”. In this, I have given several methods by which you can disable this software. You can go through the article and guide yourself. Hope this article helped you in disabling the GeForce experience successfully.