While it becomes a very laborious task to search manually for the latest drivers for your computer, the driver easily comes to the rescue at hand. Driver Easy is a leading software to automatically find, install and update drivers. And then, a question arises in many user’s minds, ‘Is Driver Easy Safe’?
In this article, we are going to clear all your doubts regarding Driver Easy where we will be talking about its safety, cost, and other users’ reviews about the software.
Is Driver Easy Safe? (Review)
Driver Easy is a driver updater software that makes downloading and updating drivers automatically and really easy on a PC. One doesn’t need to know what system the computer is running and to search on the internet for drivers. Instead, it does all functions automatically.
It is available for all the versions such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP. And its newest version is v5.6.13.
Features of Driver Easy
Driver Easy performs many tasks automatically and this is what makes it really unique software. And apart from that, there are many other cool features of Driver Easy. All other important features of Driver Easy are given below.
1. It’s really easy to use and lets you update all the outdated drivers in a single click.
2. Diver Easy is available for all versions of window.
3. Always fix the missing and outdated drivers.
4. It also shows the difference between the driver which is currently installed and the drivers which should be installed in the system.
5. It also works as a system information tool. It displays the basic info about CPU, motherboard, graphics card, etc.
6. The free version of the software has also enough features to use and purchasing a Pro version adds to the benefits.
Is Driver Easy Safe To Use?
If you don’t feel comfortable manually checking drivers from Device managers, then you can surely rely on Driver Easy. It only uses a certified driver, and both free and pro versions of the software are quite safe to use. It has also been checked with renowned antivirus and google software reporter tools and both of them give Driver Easy a green flag.
Windows Defender also doesn’t find a problem with the software. And thus the question, ‘Is Driver Easy Safe To Use’ can be concluded that Driver Easy is completely safe to use for your PC.
Is Driver Easy Safe To Use Performance-Wise?
Driver Easy not only detects the outdated drivers but also the corrupted drivers on your computer. And while it does all this on your computer, a question pops up, “Is Driver Easy Safe To Use Performance-Wise”, or does it affect the performance of your computer.
So, while the software detects issues in drivers it doesn’t impact the computer’s overall performance. It consumes less than 20% of your disk and CPU and thus doesn’t put much load on the system and its performance.
However, sometimes it may abnormally consume a high amount of disk. Then you can simply send the process, uninstall it and install it later.
How Much Does Driver Easy Cost?
Driver Easy has two versions of it for users. One is the free cost version in which you can use some features of the software for free, and the other version is the Pro version whose cost is 29.95$ for 1 year. If you take the Driver Easy Pro version for 1 year then you can use it on 3 PCs. While the free version also updates the drivers, the Pro version has other features which add to the benefits. Below are the various features of the free and Pro version.
1. Free Version of Driver Easy
The free version also offers some features which can be useful for the users and their PC. Below mentioned are the features of the free version:
- It detects all missing, outdated & mismatched drivers.
- It downloads the drivers one at a time.
- All drivers are certified and are provided directly by the manufacturers.
- It views detailed hardware info with embed CPU-Z
2. Pro Version of Driver Easy
The Pro version of this software is completely safe and gives additional features to its users. Below mentioned are the additional features given by Driver Easy:
- One-click and download and installs all the drivers.
- It has auto-restore points.
- It has auto-system backup.
- It can roll back to previous versions of drivers.
- It has free PC tech support.
- It can be used for commercial purposes.
- Automatic update to latest Driver Easy version
Closure | Is Driver Easy Safe?
We hope this article has summed up all your doubts regarding Driver Easy. And the answer to the question, ‘Is driver Easy Safe’ is Yes! It is completely safe to use with little to no issues.
That was all for this post and we hope you have made your opinion with the help of this post. In case you have any other queries related to this post or any other suggestions, feel free to mention them in the comments section below.