Twitch is a popular online streaming platform for gamers and streamers alike. The platform is tailor-made for streamers and is home to some big names of the gaming industry, such as Shroud, Drdisrespect, and Ninja. Twitch has only gotten better with time, and the algorithm helps newcomers grow. However, even with all these perks, the new update brought some bugs with it. The twitch mods tab not loading, being the most prominent one.
It’s prevalent for software to run into bugs after a new update, the developers make sure that’s not the case, but errors do happen now and then. One such bug is in the new Twitch update. If you have recently updated Twitch on your device and are facing issues loading the Twitch Mods tab, this bug might be the reason behind it.
- 1 Twitch Mods Tab Not Loading | Fixed
- 1.1 How To Fix Twitch Mods Tab Not Loading
- 1.2 Twitch Mods Tab Still Not Loading? | 100% Working Solutions
- 1.3 Solution 1: Try Signing In To Your Twitch Account Again
- 1.4 Solution 2: Clear All The App Data
- 1.5 Solution 3: Whitelist Twitch Application In Windows Firewall
- 1.6 Solution 4: Try Reinstalling Twitch App On Your Computer.
- 2 Closure
Twitch Mods Tab Not Loading | Fixed
Most of the time, when you face this issue, it’s not because of the bug. There are several reasons other than the bug that might cause this issue, and most of them can be fixed by following some simple instructions.
As we said, there is more than one reason why your Twitch mods tab not loading, and here are some possible explanations for that.
- Make sure you launch the application as an administrator. The application requires certain permissions that can only be allowed by an administrator account.
- The firewall treats some of the features as a threat and blocks them.
- Check if your internet connection is stable and has decent speed.
These are some of the most common reasons why your Twitch mods tabs might not be loading. If you have verified that none of the above-mentioned reasons are causing the issues, then stay tuned for the fix.
How To Fix Twitch Mods Tab Not Loading
After facing this issue, the first thing you should do is make sure that you are running the application as an administrator. If not, then follow the below-mentioned steps to get administrator access.
- Right-click on Twitch executable and go to properties.
- Look for compatibility and click on the Run program as an administrator.
- Hit apply.
Twitch Mods Tab Still Not Loading? | 100% Working Solutions
As mentioned earlier, there is more than one reason that can cause this issue. If running Twitch as an administrator did not fix the problem, then try these below-mentioned solutions. Make sure you adhere to the steps as mentioned.
Solution 1: Try Signing In To Your Twitch Account Again
If you tried the previous fix and it didn’t work, then you should try logging in to your Twitch account once again.
- Open Twitch on your computer.
- Click on the three lines on the top left corner.
- Now go to file and hit log out.
- Once you are logged out, you will be redirected to the login screen.
- Fill in your credentials and log in again.
Solution 2: Clear All The App Data
Just like applications on your phone, the devices on your computer also store temporary data to improve your experience. However, these same files can slow down the application and sometimes cause features not to work properly.
- Use the combination of “Windows + R” to open the Run prompt.
- Enter the command “%AppData%” and hit enter.
- Open the Twitch folder and get rid of all the settings files.
- Launch the application to see if the issue is resolved.
Solution 3: Whitelist Twitch Application In Windows Firewall
As mentioned earlier, one of the most prominent reasons for this issue is that the firewall treats the app as a threat. In order to fix this, all you have to do is Whitelist the app in the windows firewall. The steps to that are mentioned below.
- Click on Windows on the taskbar.
- Open Control panel.
- Click on “Large icons” from the category section on the top right corner of the control panel.
- Look for “Windows Defender Firewall.”
- Once in, you will see “Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall,” click on it.
- Select “Change Settings” from the top right corner.
- Check both the boxes of “Private” and “Public” in front of Twitch.
- Run the Twitch application to see if the issue is resolved.
Solution 4: Try Reinstalling Twitch App On Your Computer.
In order to reinstall the Twitch application, you will first have to uninstall it, follow these simple steps to reinstall the app.
- Go to the control panel and click on “Programs.”
- Now look for Twitch and hit “Uninstall.”
- Once done, this will remove the application from your desktop screen.
- Now open any web browser of your choice and download the Twitch desktop application.
- Once downloaded, click on install.
- Please wait for it to be done. Once completed, launch the application and log in to your account.
That’s all the possible reasons that might be causing the Twitch mods tab not loading issue, try these fixes and tell us which one of them worked for you.
Twitch is the most popular online streaming platform on the internet, and rightfully so. However, even after being so popular, an application runs into some issues now and then. The reason for that can be anything from a developing bug to simple human error.
We have compiled all the possible reasons that can cause the Twitch mods tab not loading issue and provide you with solutions. Follow the step-by-step instruction to the t. We hope these solutions resolve the issue for you. However, if the problem persists, then feel free to write to us down below.