Tumblr is a well-known micro-blogging platform that was founded in 2007. It appears to be a hybrid of Twitter, WordPress, and Facebook. Tumblr is more individualistic than other prominent social networking platforms.
Its simplicity, such as posting and following other users, makes it a well-liked and simple-to-understand platform. Tumblr allows you to upload text, images, videos, and gifs. There had been some recent increase in the questions relating to the Tumblr Safe Mode and how to disable it, so let’s muster along to know it in deep detail.
- 0.1 Purpose of Tumblr Safe Mode?
- 0.2 How to Disable Tumblr Safe Mode Option in Desktop?
- 0.3 How to Disable Tumblr Safe Mode for iPhone and iPad?
- 0.4 How to disable Tumblr Safe Mode for Android devices?
- 0.5 Best Tumblr Alternatives for 2021
- 1 Closure | Disable Tumblr Safe Mode
Purpose of Tumblr Safe Mode?
Tumblr has hundreds of millions of blogs with topics ranging from science to fashion. Blogs may be enjoyed based on your interests. You can satisfy your everyday craving for amusing Memes and GIFS. However, the amount of NSFW stuff on the internet grows exponentially every year. So it has a blog with Adult material that is limited with a safe mode Notice.
Data can also be controlled, although there is a code of conduct in place to keep data private. This website’s users have now raised 475 million blogs. Tumblr also features a safe mode for all users, regardless of their age. As previously said, in order to access restricted blogs and NSFW content, I will describe various techniques for Disabling Tumblr Safe Mode. Tumblr’s default setting for all age groups is “safe mode.” You must disable it manually if you want total access.
How to Disable Tumblr Safe Mode Option in Desktop?
- Log in to your Tumblr profile, then go to the Settings tab by clicking the Account button in the upper right corner.
- Select the ‘Settings tab’ from the drop-down menu.
- The tab in Settings directs to the Filtering part, where you may turn off Safe Mode by tapping the button next to it. A field titled Safe Mode should now appear.
- Safe Mode is already turned on if the indicator next to it is blue. Deactivate the function by pressing the button.
- You did an excellent job! You may now view the Blog and previously marked “unsafe for work” entries.
However, keep in mind that after you log out of your account, you will no longer have access to NSFW content; if you wish to get access again, you must turn it off when you enter back into your Tumblr account.
Tumblr Safe Mode for mobile version needs to be disabled if you’re on a mobile device and want to view Tumblr’s NSFW material (if you are 18+ of age). In comparison to disabling Tumblr’s safe Mode in a desktop browser, things are a little different. Let’s understand the required steps to disable Tumblr safe mode.
How to Disable Tumblr Safe Mode for iPhone and iPad?
You may remove Tumblr safe mode through the ios settings app rather than the Tumblr app settings if you have an Apple iOS device.
- On your iPhone/iPad, go to Settings.
- Now scroll down to find the Tumblr Settings tab app and the tab that goes with it.
- Tap the Safe Mode option on the Tumblr Settings tab.
- To disable Safe Mode, select “Hide nothing” from the drop-down menu.
- You may now view NSFW material. All you have to do now is restart the program.
How to disable Tumblr Safe Mode for Android devices?
- If you have an Android device, this article is for you. Safe Mode may then be turned off straight from the Tumblr app.
- Now go to the Tumblr app tab and then click it to launch it.
- Then, in the lower right corner, tap the Account tab.
- Click the gear icon at the top right corner of the account tab.
Best Tumblr Alternatives for 2021
Tumbex: A Gallery of Tumblr – Tumblr Viewer
Tumbex is an excellent way to gain access to Tumblr’s safe-mode protected material. You may look for posts individually on the website mentioned above. It has a user-friendly grid format that you can customize. You may also choose the quality of material, such as SD, HD, or MD, based on your bandwidth.
After Tumblr’s NSFW material was banned, Pillowfort emerged as one of the greatest alternatives. It is a user-friendly website that arose as a result of users’ complaints about the defects and limits of other similar sites. Pillowfort is currently in beta and requires a little price to signup, but you may always use it as a guest user on its online webpage.
This website- Pillowfort, on the other hand, has grown as a modern equivalent for Tumblr due to its highly newly developed features and offering a space for users to develop their creativity. Pillowfort has surged in popularity after Tumblr imposed the NSFW restriction due to its looser approach to explicit material.
Mastodon has a simplistic design, but don’t be fooled by that. Simply put, in the headline of any blog site, it will begin loading GIFs and photographs in thumbnail format, making it a beneficial method for quickly scanning through a large number of articles.
You can also click a thumbnail to view a higher-resolution version of the linked image. Mastodon works similarly to Twitter in that users create posts on the web, follow interesting individuals, and are followed by those who find them engaging. That’s also similar to Tumblr, and Mastodon is a Tumblr alternative you should check out. The service is completely decentralized and public, and it already has a sizable user base.
Closure | Disable Tumblr Safe Mode
It’s a hope that all your issues with the Tumblr Safe Mode have now been settled properly. Mostly, as we proceeded, we discussed the importance of Tumblr Safe Mode, and then depending on the device type, we discussed how to bypass Tumblr safe mode. If you still feel you have queries on the same, let us know in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply