Instagram is all fun except it’s just meant for mobile screens. Even if you use the application on a TV Screen a big monitor or even a tablet, the layout is yet a portrait mode application, which makes it highly restrictive of pixels. The avatar is usually a circular frame encompassing your small bio and name, and what if you want to view full-size Instagram photos? What is going to be your workaround then? And is this possible? Yes, possible and let’s learn just how to d that in this article.
There are many third-party apps that could serve you the purpose of enlarging the photos to their full size, but let’s not get carried away with whatever search results come up on the google search page because many of them might be a scam, or possibly an unsafe option. Our experts have tested many such applications, and we have mentioned the best amongst them in this article. Muster along.
See Also: Instagram Music Not Working Fix | Here Is How You Fix It!
How to View Full Size Instagram Photos?
Many smartphones can now compete with high-end DSLRs. It’s never been simpler to photograph a beautiful piece of artwork to share with your followers on social media.
Unfortunately, many Instagram photographs do not appear to be as strong as the originals.
The problem is that Instagram only supports a maximal size of an image of 1080p X 1350p. If your image is smaller than this width, Instagram will automatically expand it. Instagram will shrink and reformat your photo if the density is greater, as it frequently is. Fortunately, there is a workaround. You can really see your Instagram pics in all their beauty by following a few easy steps.
You may install the Qeeky application from either the iOS for iPhones or the Google Play store if you have an android based smartphone. For seeing full-size profile photographs, follow the instructions below after you’ve downloaded them:
- Launch the Qeeky app on your device.
- In the search window, type the username of an account whose photo you wish to see.
- To see a full-size image, tap on the round photo.
You’ll need the premium edition of Qeek to acquire the high-quality version. Qeek Pro is $2.99 at the time of this writing. If you upgrade to the pro version, you’ll be able to see the photographs in their full resolution.
Use a browser and follow these steps
Here’s how to see Instagram posts in their wholeness. Any browser may be used to access the Instagram website. Use a browser to access Instagram; the approach will not work if you use the app.
- Go to Instagram and sign in. This is a necessary step; else, you probably aren’t going to see photographs in their full size if you miss this.
- Go to the user’s profile page whose photographs you wish to see. You won’t be able to browse any of the photos in the stream. Select the desired image by clicking on it.
- To the URL, add media/?size=l.
- And now when you press Enter, you’ll be sent to the full-size version of the image in no time.
For example, if the original URL is “https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsa4CNwghx0/,” change it to “https://www.instagram.com/p/BOJbdoohx0/“
After that, it will be: “https://www.instagram.com/p/BOJbdoohx0/media/?size=l“
This option is for you if you might not want to install the new app or if you prefer to use a computer. Thumbtube.com’s Instagram Profile Photos Downloader will be used. This tool works flawlessly with all private accounts, regardless of whether you follow someone or not.
- In a web browser, go to the Instagram website. Chrome will be our browser of choice.
- To view someone’s profile photo, you do not need to enter into your Instagram account.
- Navigate to the relevant Instagram profile by looking for their name or using their post in your newsfeed.
- Copy their username from their profile.
- Go to Thumbtube.com now.
- Enter the username you acquired in step two in the ‘Enter Instagram Username’ section on the tool’s webpage.
- Submit the form.
- In a few seconds, the tool will retrieve the profile photo in full definition out from username and display it to you.
- After that, you’ll be able to watch and download the full-size version of your Instagram profile photo.
Use Instadp to Watch Full Size Instagram Profile Pictures?
To see Instagram photos in their entirety, use Instadp.
If you want to see full-size Instagram photos, go to this link and use the profile image viewers and IG profile pic downloader.
- Visit this link and search for the search bar. Type the username of an Instagram profile into the search bar. InstaDP will now display a list of accounts that are similar to yours.
- Click or tap on the selected person’s username, and the InstaDP app will load their profile photo right away. Simply scroll down and save the user’s Instagram profile photo.
Why Does Instagram Reduce Image Quality while Uploading?
Instagram was created with small smartphone displays in mind. They’ve concluded that photographs with a maximum resolution of 1080 pixels wide will suffice for phone screens. And the picture that appears on your phone is almost certainly significantly smaller.
The best you could do is adjust your photographs manually and prevent quite so much Instagram manipulation, and there’s nothing you can really do to stop Instagram from downgrading your photos. If you transmit anything greater than 1 mp, the resolution of just what you upload will be reduced. Your tall photographs should be 1080×1350 pixels, square shots should be 1080×1080 pixels, and wide shots should be 566×1080 pixels.
Also read: Minimize Games On PC Without Quitting (How to Do It?)
Closure | View Full Size Instagram Photos
Hey, it’s a hope that in this article on how to View Full-Size Instagram Photos, you came across the most efficient and easy ways to do so. However, we must tell you that saving and using any other’s work of art, or personal picture could be harmful, as some state laws. So, as long as you have pure intentions, please refrain from getting into trouble. Also, if there’s anything else we can help you with relating to your queries about Instagram, let us know in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply